In today’s environment, it is more important than ever to effectively manage and leverage a firm’s most important assets: its client and prospect relationships – and CRM can be an extraordinary asset in both tracking and measuring the success of those relationships. So why do so few law firms see success in adopting it, and why do so many struggle to motivate business developers to embrace even the most basic CRM processes or best practices?
Join David Ackert, CEO of Ackert Inc. and Chris Fritsch, President and Founder of CLIENTSFirst Consulting as they answer these questions and propose strategies law firms are using to build and maintain focused and achievable relationship pipelines. The program will also incorporate findings from Ackert’s latest market study on the state of CRM at law firms, including:
· Which CRM platforms have gained market share across the legal industry
· Accountability and motivational factors contributing to low CRM adoption
· How CRM utilization is evolving during the pandemic
· Strategies firms are using to successfully overcome CRM obstacles and improve adoption
· Recommendations for transforming the sales/BD culture at your firm
(Spoiler Alert: There is actually some good news in this year’s survey about CRM adoption. Join us to find out how the pandemic may actually be having a positive impact on attorney use of CRM.)