Please join us on Monday September 28th at 1pm EDT in our discussion around outside user groups, what can go wrong, what can happen if done right and now add COVID-19 into the mix.
Webinar will be approximately 1.5hr.
We will be discussing:
• Claim successes and challenges
• How user agreements can assist in mitigating legal liability that arises from outside users using your campus
• Adding COVID-19 to your user agreements
Our panel will include:
• Janet Stein - University of Calgary
• Lynn Turnbull – Black Sutherland LLP
• Stewart Roberts - CURIE