On Thursday, May 19 at 1 pm ET, our third annual Technology Outlook series of Webinars finishes up with binding and finishing. Join Trish Witkowski as she highlights the latest trends and technology and product announcements from manufacturers of binding and finishing. Sponsored by Standard Finishing, Ultimate TechnoGraphics, and Müller Martini, this session will give you the lowdown on new features, capabilities, and applications that can give your business a competitive edge.
Who should attend?
• Commercial printers looking to see what new products and technologies are coming to market
• Distributors/brokers looking for new applications and partnership opportunities
What you’ll learn:
• New developments and trends in binding and finishing
• New products from major industry vendors
• New trends, features, capabilities, and applications
A complete archive of—slides and audio—will be available for download following this session.
The Technology Outlook webinars are designed to serve as a virtual platform for suppliers to the industry to get their messages out, and for producers to more easily stay up-to-date with the latest technology announcements as they plan for the future of their businesses. In preparing these Technology Outlook sessions, WhatTheyThink will be relying on some of the industry’s best known and best-connected analysts and thought leaders, who have been and will continue to be in contact with industry suppliers to ensure availability of the best and most current information on each topic area.