A Comprehensive Socioeconomic Planning Model Similar to the Marshall plan of 1947 maybe a necessity for Africa’s New Normal as a preventive measure to deal with future pandemics.
The turbulent times ushered in by Covid-19 has transformed our world forever, it does not only require a collective responsibility to curb the scourge, but for Africa in particular it requires anew socioeconomic planning model similar to what the
great powers had in mind after the world war 11 when the ideas of Bretton Woods Institution or the Marshall Plan of 1947 were initiated to deal with similar challenges in future.
It is in this regard that Watch Democracy Grow and other diaspora Networks are pleased to invite you to a webinar teleconference series scheduled June 16th, 17th and 18th 2020.
Teleconference/Webinar Conference Series.
June 16th, 17th, 18th.
Time: 9.30 am - 12.30 pm (EST).
Webinar registration :
- Prioritizing Social Infrastructure Development (Hospitals, Rural electrification, and clean Water).
-Building Citizen-centered leadership/Good Governance.
- Youth Unemployment and Entrepreneurship.
- Covid-19 unemployment and trade on the continent.
- Debt cancellation and the Marshall plan of 1947.
- Human rights and Civil society promotion on the continent.
- A post pandemic socioeconomic planning model like the Marshal plan of 1947.
- As States and countries reopen, what should we do in the New Normal to prevent the resurgence of Covid-19.
-Mental Health Challenges in the Covid-19’s New Normal.
Jun 16, 2020 09:30 AM-12.30
Jun 17, 2020 09:30AM-12.30
Jun 18, 2020 09:30 AM-12.30
Time shows in Eastern Time (US and Canada)