Brought to you by the National Asthma Council Australia as part of the Asthma Best Practice for Professionals Program and South Western Sydney PHN.
This webinar series will cover the essentials of best-practice asthma and respiratory management for primary care health professionals.
• Identify the steps involved in the diagnosis of adult asthma, referring to the Australian Asthma Handbook.
• Describe ways to improve and maintain optimal asthma control.
• Summarise the current guidelines for medication management.
• Summarise the important information to be included in a Written Asthma Action Plan.
• Describe the steps in managing acute asthma in primary care.
Clinical Support Officer, SWSPHN
This event is supported by National Asthma Council Australia.
Please be advised that those registering for a SWSPHN webinar session must use their own, individual email address as our registration system does not recognise more than one registrant per email address. Please direct questions to email@example.com