In this webinar, Beej Kaczmarczyk, who will be joined by a colleague from Ascentis, will consider how the new Essential Digital Skills Qualifications (EDSQ) will be funded so that providers can deliver them cost effectively. The webinar will also outline the contribution these new qualifications can make to enhancing the offer to adult learners and their opportunities for skills development and progression, including for ESOL learners.
The webinar will cover
• The Government reform programme and the digital skills entitlement
• Funding for Essential Digital Skills Qualifications at Entry and Level 1
• Ensuring the provider is equipped to deliver the entitlement cost effectively
• Using EDSQs to increase adult participation and provide opportunities for progression
• How the Ascentis offer can enhance your provision to adult learners