Our final session will be moderated by Tim Dietrich and Josh Pollet, and will feature three local business leaders for a roundtable discussion about selling your products in 2021. Food & ag companies have faced many obstacles over the past year due to the pandemic. Our professionals will discuss some of the challenges and successes they’ve had and what they expect for 2021. Some of the topics they will discuss are: various sales channels such as big box retailers and online sales, supply chain distribution, customer demand, consumer packaging, production, etc. We hope you can join us for this timely and relevant discussion!
- Timothy Dietrich, Esq., Partner and Food & Agribusiness Group Chair, Barley Snyder
- Josh Pollet, CPA, Partner, Herbein + Company, Inc.
- Dr. Jim Jurgielewicz, DVM, President & Corporate Veterinarian, Joe Jurgielewicz & Son, Ltd.
- Mark Schlott, Chief Operating Officer, R.M. Palmer Company
- Justin Spannuth, Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, Unique Snacks