The Internet of Things (IoT) is changing the way healthcare is delivered through interconnected technology and remote patient monitoring. One of the main challenges associated with the IoT is security. North America held the highest share of the healthcare IoT security market with about 47 percent of the market. With 80% of new IoT devices being deployed in Healthcare, wireless is the new network and new attack surface.
In this 60-minute panel discussion with top CIOs in their field you will learn:
• Today’s Top Medical IoT threat landscape
• Which Medical IoT devices are most susceptible to compromise and why
• Next steps you can take to immediately reduce IoT risk in your Healthcare environment
• Staying ahead of the ever-changing compliance demands
• Host: Rick Orloff, CSO Advisors
• Craig Richardville, CIO SCL Health
• Howard Haile, CISO SCL Health
• William Worthington, former CIO Cottage Health
• Garry Drummond, CEO and Founder at LOCH Technologies
Join us Monday, February 22nd at 10:00am PDT/1:00pm EDT to learn how securing the IoMT Mobile Edge can benefit you!