Emotional eating isn't your fault. Something happens (or doesn't happen) and all you want to do is eat to soothe, numb, or distract yourself from what you're feeling. And it does work for a few moments although the temporary relief often comes with bloating, feeling unwell, fatigue, and low confidence. The more this behavior is practiced, the harder it feels to break free from it... if you resist it that is. There is another way and that other way is to go right into the heart of the emotional eating to heal your relationship with food and learn how to feel safe and comfortable in your own body.
- Learn about the 3 most common mistakes that keep women stuck with your relationship with food
- Discover why working on the 3 lower chakras is more effective than focusing on the top chakras
- Understand why mindfulness alone doesn't work
- Identify which of the 4 different types of eaters you are
- And, get excited to see how emotional eating is a portal to more growth, so that you can eat & live in a way that matches who you truly are