The celebration of #coraltriangleday continues this month via the second part of the CT Day webinar series "Women at the Heart of Marine Conservation." This webinar includes topics on:
1. Women and Marine Conservation in the Coral Triangle: Progress, Challenges and Future directions
2. Women's Marine Conservation Efforts in Addressing Plastic Pollution in Malaysia
3. Mangoro Market Meri: Women Guardians of the Mangroves Project
4. Women in Fisheries: The Solomon Islands Experience
5. Women of Atauro Island: Curbing Plastic Pollution
This webinar is organized by the CTI-CFF Regional Secretariat
Join us and learn more about how women in the Coral Triangle region are contributing towards the protection and conservation of the marine resources.
The webinar is slated on 18 June 2020, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon (Manado/Manila/Kuala Lumpur time).
Catch us on live stream via https://www.facebook.com/CTICFF/