Featuring Guest Speakers:
Sharon Denny, MA, Senior Director of Programs
Esther Kane, BSN, RN-CDP, Support & Education Director
both with The Association of Frontotemporal Degeneration
During this webinar, Sharon Denny and Esther Kane will discuss:
• What is FTD?
• How does FTD differ from Alzheimer’s disease?
• Understanding the symptoms of FTD
• Approaches to care and the role of residential care
• Barriers to diagnosis and why
• Options for treatment- targeted care is needed
• FTD’s impact on the family
• Resources for families and professionals