The webinar is organized by Fundación ONCE in collaboration with GRI in the framework of Disability Hub Europe.
Who should join?
• CSR/Sustainability Managers
• Diversity & Inclusion Managers
• Experts on Sustainability/CSR and Non-financial reporting
Join the webinar to learn:
• How Sustainability and non-financial reporting can play an important role in promoting inclusive business practices
• The impact to include explicit disability-related requirements in the non financial reporting agenda and legislative framework.
• How stakeholders can contribute to a more disability inclusive non-financial reporting
• Additionally, experts will share good practices on how to improve on the transparency of disability reporting
11:00 – 11:05 Welcome & introduction to DHub
11:05 – 11:15 Presentation of the study “Non-financial information and disability reporting in the European Union. An in-depth analysis of the Spanish case”
11:15 – 11:40 Panel: Progress towards an inclusive Non-financial reporting framework: current developments and trends
11:40 – 11:50 Q&A with the audience
11:50 – 12:15: Panel: Promoting inclusive organizations: challenges and opportunities
12:15 – 12:25 Q&A with the audience
12:25 – 12:30 Conclusions and closing
The full program and and speaker information is available on:
By joining this GRI webinar you agree to the Terms and conditions as listed on https://globalreportingnews.org/p/4J5-GRF/tcs