HansGBR Webinar: BONE GRAFT SUCCESS WITH OSTEO-BIOLOGICS
Presented by Dr. Dennis Smiler, DDS
This webinar is ideal for general practitioners and specialists and will feature cases from Dr. Dennis Smiler, DDS. The presentation will focus on the principles and approaches to planning and executing successful GBR procedures.
BONE GRAFT SUCCESS WITH OSTEO-BIOLOGICS
• Bone Growth, Repair and Regeneration
• Graft Materials and Efficacy in Bone Regeneration
• Graft materials - ones I use and ones I never use
• Taking advantage of the recipient bed of bone
• The rules that must be obeyed for a successful bone graft
• Accelerated bone regeneration
• The biologic processes of bone formation
• Cytokines, growth factors and stem cells
March 20, 2021 ▪ Saturday ▪ 10:00 am – 11:30 am PST ▪ Free webinar ▪ 1 CE Credit
Space is very limited! Register Today!
**Please advise that participants who have successfully completed the following steps are eligible for the 1 CE credit:
1. Registration for the March 20th Webinar
2. Participation of the webinar
3. Completion of the survey that follows at the end of the webinar
Take your surgical skills to the next level & make your practice implant-ready while you earn continuing education credit!
At HansGBR, we share your passion to achieve the best restorative outcomes, and we are committed to offering dentists a comprehensive allograft portfolio for successful, predictable, and consistent treatment outcomes! See you at the webinar!