Module 3. Trade Finance. Independent Undertakings. Case studies. Advanced
1. Does your bank distinguish between performance and financial guarantees? Why is it important to know?
2. Documents countersigned by Applicant: is it ok?
3. Issuing bank rejecting pay out due to potential fraud
4. Are you sure that all your guarantees are workable instruments? Is it obvious? Bad wordings are there!
5. Claiming process in case of a non-performance of your counterparty
6. Credit tolerance and fluctuation
7. Colour of the documents that you present
8. Are there FM clauses in LCs?
Live Q&A session
Module 4.Continue reviewing different structures that a trading company may need to know about:
1. Trading case study: the participants are asked to structure a deal
2. Receivables trade finance
3. Supply chain trade finance
4. Self-funded trading desks
5. Blockchain: where we are on this road?
Please check your time zone:
@ 9 am in London
@ 12 pm in Dubai
@ 4 pm in Singapore