In a recent report, Ars Logica conducted an in-depth comparative assessment of the CMS/DXP market’s most relevant platforms including vendors like Bloomreach, Magnolia, Acquia, Sitecore, Episerver, and Jahia. Based on business and technical categories Ars Logica was able to score and rank vendors in a way that helps customers make more qualitative buying decisions.
Get a front row seat for a lively discussion with Tony White of Ars Logica and author of the Compass Guide to WCM Consolidated Vendor Scorecard, as he shares vendor findings, the process of evaluating vendors based on Technical criteria, and explanation of Jahia’s position as the top Technical platform in the market.
In this session you’ll discover:
- Current and future thinking of web content management (WCM) solutions
- The importance of WCM and CDP technology for your Digital Experience strategy
- Why technical requirements are vital in evaluating new vendors
- Jahia's commitment to customer-owned data with security certifications, including GDPR and HIPAA
- Why Jahia performed so well when compared to other #1 technologies
- How IT teams can easily and efficiently enable Marketers
- Why Jahia is the right choice for technical WCM projects