We hope you can join the 15th Annual KASS meeting set for July 2-3, 2020. Please make sure to register for both days as there will be unique links for both events. For more information, please visit http://kassmd.org.
Day 2: Featured Speakers
- John Shin, M.D.
- Tom Cha, M.D.
- Ray Hah, M.D.
- Adam Sassoon, M.D.
- Sean Keem, M.D.
- Paul Kim, M.D.
- Brian Kwon, M.D.
- Choll Kim, M.D.
- Dong Chan Lee, M.D.
- Hyeun Sung Kim, M.D.
- Jim-Sung Luke Kim, M.D.
Day 2: Featured Presentations
- Cervical Deformity Update
- MIS in Adult Spinal Deformity
- How to Avoid Creating Deformity
- Which Comes First, the Deformity Surgery or THA Surgery?
- Single Position Lumbar Fusion, Fad or Here to Stay?
- Is MIS TLIF Relevant or a Niche?
- Endoscopic Spine Surgery - Why Has it Not Taken Off in the US?
- Endoscopic Lumbar Fusion
- Disc Herniation at L5-S1: OR Set-Up, Managing Endoscopic Instruments
- Migrated Disc at L4-5: Transforaminal Endoscopy
- Basic Steps and Management for Lumbar Endoscopic ULBD
- Q&A and Panel Discussion
- Tech Updates (Not for CME Credit)