For decades, companies have based their decisions on historical data which was often outdated. Today, transformed by Industry 4.0 and enabled by integrated real time data, leading organisations are making a paradigm shift towards platforms that allow them to proactively manage the future based on data-driven insights about the present. Companies now have more supply chain data at their finger-tips than ever before – vital information that can go a long way in driving real time insights and significantly improving operational efficiency and customer outcomes. While building access to supply chain data is a good first step, the success of the organisation resides in the ability to connect and structure the available information to provide end to end transparency and visibility in a timely way. Cognitive Control towers are rapidly enabling this transparency and the long promised vision of the Supply Chain Control Tower as a central information cockpit that integrates business processes across the supply chain and supports proactive exception management is being realised.
Three key takeaways from the session:
* Dispel some common myths on Control Towers and understand how they are changing
* Where do you start the journey and how can Cognitive Control Towers help transform your supply chain
* Case studies from leading clients who are successfully leveraging Cognitive Control Towers to drive value in their supply chains.
Our expert presenters include:
* John O'Connor, Partner, Deloitte
* Chris Coldrick, Partner, Deloitte
* Tina Nortcott, Director, Deloitte
This webinar is hosted by ASCI NSW Office.
Attendees will be awarded 1 Continuous Professional Development point.