Quizzify has conferred our Valid Vendor award on Sera Prognostics…and now we would like to show you why. Valid Vendors is no ordinary award -- they actually earn a financial guarantee from Quizzify itself, to go with whatever the vendor itself offers.
Theirs isn’t just another “point solution” that “shows savings” by violating every rule of study design. Quite the opposite, the College of American Pathology and CLIA have such strict guidelines for their class of product that this is likely the first-ever webinar invitation to include footnotes.
Sera Prognostics has developed the only validated, commercially available blood test providing accurate, early, individualized prediction of premature birth risk for asymptomatic, singleton pregnancies. The PreTRM® Test, in addition to traditional screening methods, can identify up to 4 to 5 times more pregnancies at higher risk for preterm birth1.
Early data, via a published abstract at the Society for Reproductive Investigation (SRI) meeting, examined the benefit of identifying higher risk pregnancies coupled with earlier proactive interventions vs. current standard practice. Data from this and other studies indicate a meaningful benefit of the PreTRM® strategy with respect to the following outcomes of clinical importance2:
• NICU length of stay
• Neonatal health
• Health economics
• Preterm delivery reductions
This webinar will:
• Review traditional preterm birth screening methods
• Describe the PreTRM® test
• Describe the benefits of the PreTRM® strategy
• Explain the crucial role of the employer and employee education in offering the PreTRM® test as a company benefit
1. Saade GR, Boggess KA, Sullivan SA, et al. Development and validation of a spontaneous preterm delivery predictor in asymptomatic women. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2016;214:633.e1-24
2. Late Breaking Poster Session presentation at Society for Reproductive Investigation
March 14, 2020. https://www.abstractsonline.com