Please join us for PALAD's Empower Hour: Virtual Hiring Fair! Join us and hear from our AAPI leaders who will talk about current & upcoming job openings, internships, and volunteer opportunities at their respective organizations. Note, they will share openings nationwide, not just in the LA area!
PALAD is committed to connecting our members and our community to meaningful civic engagement opportunities. Please share this virtual hiring fair with your network! All are welcome.
Special thanks to our partner Nevada Asian American and Pacific Islander Democratic Caucus!
PALAD Opportunities Board: https://bit.ly/PALADJobBoard
1) Welcome by Jessica Caloza, PALAD President
2) Opening Remarks by Partners
- Craig Valdez, MPA - Youth Outreach Chair of Nevada AAPI Democratic Caucus
3) Opportunities Panel Moderated by Shekinah Deocares, PALAD Secretary & Youth Ambassador
- John Santos, AAPI Political Director, Democratic National Committee (DNC)
- Jason Tengco, Coalitions Chief of Staff, Biden for President
- Ivy Daulo, Partner Specialist, U.S. Census Bureau
- Luisa Suarez, Recruiting Assistant, U.S. Census Bureau
4) Closing & Next Steps
PALAD is a political organization first chartered with the LA County Democratic Party in 1987. PALAD's mission is to organize and mobilize the Filipino American community in Los Angeles County. PALAD is dedicated to promoting political empowerment and increasing civic engagement and participation in the Filipino American community.
- Website: www.palad.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PilipinoAmericanLADems
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/pilipino.la.dems
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/PilipinoDems
- ActBlue: http://bit.ly/donatePALAD