Join the Global Tailings Review for the launch of the Global Industry Standard on Tailings Management.
This Review was co-convened by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) and the International Council on Mining and Metals (ICMM) in response to the catastrophic failure of the tailings facility at the Córrego do Feijão mine in Brumadinho in January 2019.
This 90 minute event is an opportunity to learn about the Global Industry Standard on Tailings Management.
- Angelica Amanda Andrade, Community Representative from Brumadinho
- Dr Bruno Oberle, Chair, Global Tailings Review
- Ligia Noronha, Director Economy Division, United Nations Environment Programme
- Adam Matthews, Director of Ethics & Engagement, Church of England Pensions Board
- Tom Butler, Chief Executive, International Council on Mining and Metals
- Antonia Mihaylova, Global Tailings Review
The presentation will be followed by a moderated Question & Answer session so please submit your questions on the day using the Q&A function.
To participate, please ensure you register for the event.