The latest installment in the Twin Cities Telework webinar series, Hybrid and the Future of Work will highlight the current state of the hybrid workplace, and address how HR, business leaders and managers can leverage this time of transition.
Co-founder of the Remote Leadership Institute, presenter Kevin Eikenberry has spent more than 30 years helping organizations and leaders build skills in leadership, teamwork, and communication.
Join us for this interactive session where we will cover:
• Hybrid best practices and the latest thinking
• What are the different Hybrid Work Models?
• Prepare managers and leaders to confidently lead in the
• Managing remote workers by deliverables
• How to deal with co-worker resentment
• Productivity dashboards
• Home office stipends
The webinar will be recorded and available for on-demand viewing. Please register to receive a link to the recording.