The Chicago Chapter of the Architectural Woodwork Institute would like to invite you to attend Part 2 of of our Virtual Panel Discussion on February 25th at 11:00am
Effective June 1, 2020 AWI Released a Revolutionary New Architectural Wood Casework Standard.
So…What does it mean…and… What’s in it for me?
Please join us for an open discussion about what this new standard means…or can do for you…the Millworker…the Specifier…and the Owner. This one hour event will feature candid discussion about how to understand, access, and make the standards work for all.
We have an excellent panel of Construction Industry Experts to describe their reactions and thoughts about the practical impact of the standards…as well as take your questions
Confirmed Panelists …
Corey Zussman, Director of Quality, Pepper Construction
Alan Itzkowitz, ABI Specifications Consulting
Alan James, Eckenhoff Saunders
Melissa Gibson, Director, Specifications, Goettsch Partners
Questions to address…
1. How do you access the new standards?
2. Can I download the new standards?
3. What are the 2 characteristics of ANSI/AWI 0641?
4. What are the 3 Aesthetic Grades?
5. What are the 4 Structural Performance Duty Levels?
6. How to mix aesthetic and performance needs?
7. How can cabinets be built with unique innovations?