As the final session of CANLIF’s Spring 2021 webinar series, we are putting together a 2 hour webinar focused on the latest in law firm innovation. The sessions will be broken into two parts - one focused on law firm innovation strategy and the other on law firm service delivery - with leading innovators from Canadian and UK law firms participating as speakers.
Law Firm Strategy: How can law firms deliver on innovation strategies in an increasingly complex legal market? (11am -12pm ET)
- Lisa Chamandy, Chief Knowledge + Innovation Officer, Borden
- Peter Stovall, Director - Innovation, Fasken
- Shawn Curran, Head of Legal Technology, Travers Smith (UK)
- James Quinn, Co-Founder + CEO, Clarilis
Chair: Floor Blindenbach-Driessen, CEO, Organizing4Innovation
Innovation in Legal Service Delivery: How are law firms delivering legal services in new ways to deliver results for their clients? (12-1pm ET)
- Rob Morris, Chief Operating + Information Officer, Borden
- Gillian Scott, Partner, Innovative Products, Osler
- Darlene Tonelli, Founder, Inter Alia Law
- Paul-Erik Veel, Partner, Lenczner Slaght
Chair: Aaron Wenner, CEO, CiteRight
Law Society of Ontario: This program contains 2 hours of Professionalism Content.
Law Society of BC: This program is accredited for 2 hours of CPD.
Full information on: www.canlif.net/webinars