Uncertainty, adversity, and crisis, like we are facing today, is distressing, disruptive, and the cause of much anxiety about the future. But is it possible to grow through this crisis? This free webinar addresses that very question. Introducing what is known as post-traumatic growth, we explore the ways in which crisis, trauma, and adversity can lay the foundation for prolific psychological growth.
Certificate of attendance will be provided to all participants who complete an evaluation at the end of the webinar.
No CE credits provided for this event.
Target audience: This webinar is geared specifically towards counselors, but is appropriate for all mental health professionals.
Content level: Intermediate
• Define post-traumatic growth
• Discuss the fundamental components of post-traumatic growth
• Describe the ways in which post-traumatic growth emerges through adversity and crisis
• Summarize the ways in which post-traumatic growth can be enhanced and encouraged
• What Is Post-Traumatic Growth?
• The Five Components Of Growth
• The Paradoxical Element Of Post-Traumatic Growth
• How Growth Emerges Through Adversity
• How We Can Encourage Post-Traumatic Growth In Time Of Crisis
DUE TO THE LIVE NATURE OF THIS PRESENTATION, NO RECORDING WILL BE AVAILABLE.
To receive a certificate of attendance participants must log in at the scheduled time, attend the entire webinar and complete an online webinar evaluation. Certificate of attendance will be provided to all participants who complete an evaluation at the end of the webinar. No CE credits provided for this event.
For Zur Institute Board Approvals go to https://www.zurinstitute.com/licensing-board-approvals/
For questions or comments please email email@example.com
ADA Policy and Grievance Procedure: Please see https://www.zurinstitute.com/ada-policy