Experts discuss Estate and Medicaid Planning in 2021.
PANELISTS AND DISCUSSION TOPICS:
Frank G. D'Angelo, J.D.
Family Care Connections, LLC
TOPIC: 2021 Medicaid Planning for Aging and Illness
- Overview of how to estate plan
- How estate planning has evolved as a result of the pandemic
- Updates to NY Power of Attorney
- Estate planning considerations for family and loved ones
- Tips to ensure you're prepared for the unexpected
Stephanie A. D'Angelo, Esq.
D'Angelo Law Associates, PC
TOPIC: Estate Planning, Responses to COVID-19
- General medicaid eligibility for home care and nursing home care
- Updated income and resource criteria for eligibility for medicaid
- New rules for governing asset transfers
- Accessing home care and the Nursing Home Transition and Diversion Program
Sponsored by Family Care Connections LLC and D'Angelo Law Associates, PC.
Submit your questions in advance to email@example.com.
NOTE: By registering your email, you agree to give Herald Community Newspapers & sponsors permission to send you email communication regarding this webinar and future events, services and products.