COMMUNICATION, COLLABORATION, INNOVATION & BUY-IN
Being an innovator isn't just about generating ideas, it's also about communicating your ideas in a way that gets people to listen. It's frustrating to have an idea or solution that you know will make an impact, to only have your key stakeholders shut it down instantly.
In this POP UP webinar Tamara is going to deep dive into how to communicate in a way that minimizes the "shut it down" effect and increases your chances of buy-in, traction and recognition. This POP UP is all about finding your strong and valued voice through proven methods that have helped Tamara and her clients gain massive success.
You will learn:
* The key reason your voice isn't heard and your ideas don't get buy-in
* The number one tool for communicating in a way that gets people to sit up and listen
* The 3 keys to having a stronger, valued voice so you avoid the "shut it down" trap
* The exact approach and language you need to use to get buy-in for your ideas
* How to navigate and convince legacy thinkers to move forward on your ideas
The live webinar is free. Seats are limited. Registration required to attend.