Quickly getting in and out of ports and DCs has become a headache in the current market, and there are unfortunately no signs of the status quo shifting anytime soon. Even so, are there digital solutions that could help unclog trucking lines and increase turn times? Blume Global's Glenn Jones and GSC Logistics, Inc.’s David Arsenault will discuss the trucking impact of congestion at inland transfers and the ports, exploring how digitization can play a role in easing congestion.
During this complimentary webinar, speakers will discuss:
• High level international handoff to domestic issues;
• Port congestions related to the trucking industry;
• Drayage and distribution;
• Ecommerce and demand;
• Government mandates;
• Ways to maximize visibility; and
• Sustainability and how all of this leads to needing a better environmental approach.