In this workshop, we explore:
- How to control the flow of our data with the `if` statement
- More operators that are useful for conditionals, and the operator precedence
- The `switch` statement conditional, and how it differs from an `if` statement
- Iterating with the `while` loop and the `for` loop
- Controlling our loops further with the `break` and `continue` keywords
This webinar is free and open to all. While not too much prior programming experience is required, to get the most out of this session check out Launch School's free preparatory course JS100 (launchschool.com).