The COVID-19 Pandemic has created many challenges and obstacles with providing quality-outcome driven job development services. This webinar provides Employment Programs with guidance, strategies, resources, and tools to effectively develop and monitor employer partnerships. We will explore the role of the Employment Program Manager in managing the job development process and the metrics used to continuously improve employer engagement. This workshop is intended for those who supervise Job Developers. We will also explore how to train and track the job development process and the role Managers can play in developing the skills and assessing performance of their Job Developers.
Learning Objectives include:
• Develop strategies and tactics to manage the job/employer development process within your organization.
• Build skills to provide effective supervision to a team of job/employment developers.
• Understand the critical metrics of job/employment development and how to leverage the data for continuous process improvement.
• Establishing an employment process that reframes the way we market our job candidates and our services.
• Supporting Job Developers by tracking employer engagement activities.