Business is under increasing pressure to act on their CSR commitments, and many companies have been called out for public statements that don’t align with their organisational culture. The issue arises from the corporate world ‘not wanting to get it wrong’. However, it is becoming increasingly clear that silence is inaction.
This webinar will present actions the business community can and should take to start suporting the Black Lives Matter movement.
Objectives and key takeaways:
• Understand how you can educate yourself and your colleagues on anti-racism
• Learn more about inclusive and anti-discriminatory language in corporate settings
• Understand how to roll out effective anti-racist trainings within your organisation
• Flesh out ideas for developing consistent frameworks which identify systemic barriers / challenges across an organisation, reviewing policies and procedures
• Learn how and where to start collecting D&I data and data about ethnic pay gap reporting
Target audience: Business representatives working at any level within a company
We are pleased to announce that this webinar series is being funded by NatWest Group, enabling these important conversations to take place.
About the UN Global Compact Network UK: UN Global Compact Network UK is a Local Network of the UN Global Compact, the world’s largest corporate sustainability initiative. The UK Network delivers an extensive programme of activity to support UK-based UN Global Compact participating organisations. We also promote practical sustainability leadership, share knowledge across sectors, and actively shape the responsible business environment to create a world we want to live and do business in.
For any questions about this webinar, please contact Cynthia at email@example.com or Karla at firstname.lastname@example.org.