*ADULT Only* (ages 18 to 61) - Online Good Neighbor Program Training - Zoom registration information–Saturday, March 19, 2022*
1. We will start at on-time at 9 A.M.
2. Attendance Will Be Taken (throughout the day).
3. Register EACH Adult (18 to 61) separately with First and Last Name as it appears with Atlanta Housing.
4. Adults Only are required to take Assessment/Test) at the end of the training day.
5. Lunch Break is from 12 noon to 1 P.M.
Steps for Training Day with LIVE - Zoom/Virtual Learning:
1. Register Every Required household member (ages 18 to 61).
2. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from Zoom once you have successfully submitted this form.
3. LIVE/VIRTUAL - You must be present at all times for credit. Leaving early will result in you having to retake the training. All household members must complete a full training.
4. You will USE the LINK in your email to Logon Approx. 20 minutes in advance of the meeting to ensure you have no problems.
5. If can not download Zoom or View Video, use one of the phone numbers from the confirmation email. To Gain Access to Zoom call (after dialing phone number) you will be prompted for the *Webinar ID* number provided.
6. *ADULT ONLY (ages 18-61)* Are required to take the Assessment/Test upon completion of the Zoom Good Neighbor Program Training and a survey.
7. A separate ZOOM email link will be sent for Youth (ages 13-17).
Good Neighbor Program Training Manual/Booklet for Training:
https://mlksrcollaborative.org/gnp-adult-manual-3/(copy and past link OR type in browser to obtain manual)
Any Questions call the GNP office at 404-460-8321 ext. 3 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To join ZOOM by phone: