In this our sixth year, the NIA 2022 webinar will address the increasingly topical subject of ‘Net Positive’ - and we are delighted to have Paul Polman as the keynote speaker.
As usual, the focus will be from a business and investment perspective, in particular covering the climate, nature and inequality crises. We’ll be exploring various key questions including:
• What is Net Positive and why is it needed?
• Can companies and investment portfolios be ‘Net Positive’?
• How can they demonstrate and prove attaining such a goal?
• What is the role of target setting, impact measurement and valuation and offsetting in achieving it?
• Paul Polman - Business leader, campaigner, former CEO Unilever, Co-Author of “Net Positive: how courageous companies thrive by giving more than they take”,
• Mark Hodge – Senior Associate, Shift, business and human rights expert – specialising in metrics and leader of the Valuing Respect project (Social Positive).
• Renata Pollini – Head of Nature, Holcim. Leader of Holcim’s Nature Positive strategy covering biodiversity and water (Nature Positive).
• Lisa Beauvilain – Head of Sustainability and ESG, IMPAX Asset Management, (Climate/Portfolio Positive).
• James Spurgeon – Director, Sustain Value, Natural & Multi-Capitals and impact valuation expert
Due to other commitments Paul's contribution will be pre-recorded.
The webinar is being hosted by Sustain Value and Consciam. By registering for this event you agree to be added to the our mailing lists and receive infrequent newsletters and company updates. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your information will not be shared with other organisations.