In the new world of work-from-home, gig, and geographically dispersed employees, credit unions realize that the annual performance evaluation review system may not work. What to measure is being debated. Rating scales are being reworked. Conversations are taking precedence over scores. Even omni-delivery channels are adding confusion as to who we should recognize (or blame). Please join us as we discuss the renewed commitment to results, culture and continuous learning taking center stage. The Webinar will highlight the following areas:
- The evolution (devolution) of the performance appraisal – where do we stand now
- Disruptions needs Disruptors: Core competencies will never die
- Is the pay raise becoming obsolete?
- New rating scales to ensure the score is not the only prize
- Promoting conversations, not hall monitoring