Open to all mid-career job seekers, SIM’s SGUnited Skills (SGUS) Advanced Manufacturing Programme is a 6-month train & place programme designed with industry inputs and supported by more than 30 learning, industry and recruitment partners.
During the preview talk, you will learn about:
• Why you should consider SIM SGUnited Skills Programme?
• Who can apply and what are the benefits for you?
• How long does it take? What will you get at the end of the programme?
• Why is SIM’s SGUnited Skills Programme unique?
• What are the career opportunities in the Advanced Manufacturing sector?
In addition to learning more about the Advanced Manufacturing SGUnited Skills Programme at SIM, you can also find out more about the initiatives and resources available to you from SkillsFuture from our SkillsFuture Advisor!