Going deeper into the Where do we go now? discussion from last month, Chris Kidd, the owner of StyleCareers.com, will moderate a panel discussion on the impact of the pandemic on the more EXPERIENCED (older) fashion industry professionals.
Topics will include:
* In the wake of COVID-19, how has the availability of mid-senior/upper-level positions been impacted?
* What are the near- and long-term prospects for mid-senior/upper-level opportunities in the fashion industry?
* Has the pandemic changed, permanently, the availability of upper-level positions?
* Will seasoned fashion industry professionals have a harder time getting back in the workforce post COVID?
* Is age OR the salaries associated with experienced professionals the bigger issue for seasoned fashion industry professionals in hiring?
* What are some strategies to help overcome age-related biases?
Additionally, select topics from the audience will be discussed during the Q&A portion of the webinar; time permitting.