1 AIA HSW/LU
We discuss the benefit of subsurface waste containment and how it's an alternative to dumpster enclosures. We breakdown the 5 key benefits. 1. Aesthetics 2. Site plan integration 3. sustainability 4. odor/pest control 5. Security
• Blend waste containment into the landscape. Effective for projects focused on aesthetics. Subsurface waste containers will have vegetative screening.
• Integrate waste containers easily & efficiently into any building design. Allowing for more flexibility on sites with limited space. 1-3 parking spots will be saved.
• Reduce negative impact on the environment. Effective on environmentally conscious projects. Less building material will be used, reducing the carbon footprint and excess waste.
• Keep out vermin & reduce malodors. Effective on projects with excess food waste. Waste will be in subsurface unit with a secure lid.
• Protect clients & end-users from unwanted danger. Effective in densely populated areas. Sitelines will be reduced from removal of enclosures.