A webinar that will consider some topical planning law issues, from our panel of speakers.
These will cover:
- “Nutrient Neutrality” - have Natural England found a way to unlock development? Or are they still being too precautionary?
- Just how far is climate change a material planning consideration? Or should it be left to other regulation?
- Recent planning enforcement cases: CLEUDs, injunctions and other lessons.
- Permitted Development rights update.
- Planning law and cases round-up.
Followed by Q&A