This engaging webinar will address the gap between diversity training and day to day business and naturally features/raises awareness of the Chinese/East Asian perspectives given Lin’s own experience.
What if you could bring yourself into an organisation,, even the parts of yourself that don’t seem to belong on surface level?
Lin, a Senior Executive from Goldman Sachs Asset Management, draws on her personal experiences and latest research on diversity science and leadership, articulates why she believes ‘diversity is having a seat at the table, inclusion is having a voice, and belonging is having that voice heard’.
Through her work, Lin discovered one of the biggest questions professionals ask on the topic – after the diversity training, is how can individuals make changes on a day-to-day basis? Lin believes diversity is not just a topic to be studied, but a reality to be lived. It’s not about being politically correct, but about performance and innovation.
This revealing webinar will explore in detail, specifically how individuals and organisations can be empowered to drive changes. During this thought provoking and interactive session, you will learn:
• The framework of building and leading diverse teams
• Surprising facts about unconscious bias and why we can’t stop there
• What’s the most important factor to predict team success, and a healthy emotional environment at work
• How to decode communication styles and beliefs in difficult situations, and cultivate a more inclusive leadership and a work environment
• Authenticity – how to be successful at work without having to change who you are