Transition Training for Case Managers!
DRM is offering an exciting new online training opportunity for youth and adult case managers, as well as other interested parties, who want to learn (more) about supporting youth through the transition process. Through this training you will learn about:
- The role of the school in transition planning
- The role of Vocational Rehabilitation in transition planning
- The age of majority and Supported-Decision Making
- Resources for Social Security Beneficiaries
- The availability of advocacy services