Join us for our Informed Families Fall Webinar Series featuring experts on parenting topics that matter most in youth substance prevention.
Webinars will be hosted every Wednesday beginning September 23rd – October 21st, 2020 from 11:30 – 12:30 pm with a 30-minute question & answer to follow.
All presentations will be held virtually through Zoom Webinar or Facebook Live.
Registration is FREE but required. Registration information, speaker information and more can be found at www.lacrossecpn.org
• September 23, 2020 – Luke Niforatos, Smart Approaches to Marijuana, Marijuana Legalization: Impact on Youth
• September 30, 2020 - Chris Peterson, Love and Logic: A Love and Logic Approach to Stress Free Parenting
• October 7, 2020 - Lisa McCormick, Parenting of a Sex Trafficking Victim
• October 14, 2020 - Janice Schreier, Mayo Clinic Health System, Helping Families Cope with Anxiety
• October 21, 2020 - Keely Rees, UW-L Professor, Healthy Digital use Among Tweens, Teens and Parents