The Colorado River is in crisis, creating serious challenges for water managers and the communities that rely upon it. Our panel of diverse stakeholders will discuss efforts to find collaborative solutions basin-wide and how this could shape the future of Western water for years to come. This is the first in what is anticipated to be a series on the Colorado River.
• Michael Cohen, Senior Associate, Pacific Institute
• Adel Hagekhalil, General Manager, Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
• Chris Harris, Executive Director, Colorado River Board of California (moderator)
• Sandy Kerl, General Manager, San Diego County Water Authority
• Henry Martinez, General Manager, Imperial Irrigation District
• David Palumbo, Deputy Commissioner - Operations, Bureau of Reclamation
• Thomas Tortez, Jr., Tribal Chairman, Torres Martinez Desert Cahuilla Indians
This Southern California Water Coalition What Matters Webinar is brought to you by San Diego County Water Authority, Imperial Irrigation District, Black & Veatch, and Brady.