Donor Advised Funds have emerged as a powerful financial tool for individuals managing their charitable contributions.
Amergent’s Jack Doyle saw the potential for cultivating DAF giving and developed guidance and programs to help his clients realize the benefits of growing this important constituency.
Part of Jack’s strategy is the careful use of acquisition models best aligned to DAF donor conversion. Models are developed to nurture strategic donor behaviors.
Join Sherene Kelly (DonorBase) and Jack Doyle (Amergent) to learn about the art and the science of modeling for Donor Advised Fund cultivation success!
In this webinar you will:
• See how Amergent makes giving from Donor Advised Funds easy and lucrative for their nonprofit clients
• Learn the correct donor acquisition strategies and models needed to generate robust DAF contributions
• Understand additional research and marketing techniques appropriate for DAF cultivation
• Explore how models are developed to encourage other important donor giving behaviors
• Identify additional packages and strategies to successfully integrate data and foster support from a wide range of donor behaviors.