Organisations big and small have been turning their minds to returning to work after COVID-19 lockdown and to adjusting to the “new normal”. You will hear from two ANZSOM members, Sally Kane and Sandra Code, who have been instrumental in planning and managing the COVID-19 responses in their respective organisations – one a large transport operation in Victoria, the other a multinational research, development and production company.
These two case presentations and open discussion will explore:
- COVID-19 impacts on the business and employees
- Conditions of readiness/Government triggers
- Return to site planning using Crisis Management Team
- Employee health and wellbeing including ongoing support for employees who continue working from home
- Hygiene practices / social distancing / PPE
- Future changes