Looking for a snappy update on the latest tools, tech and trends in the fast-paced SEO industry?
The ROAST SEO team will be providing a one hour ‘back-to-school’ session to get you up to speed with the newest industry developments.
We’ll be covering:
Google Core Updates - What are they and why do we ‘live in fear of them’?
• What we know about the December 2020 update
• Google Shopping – in case you missed it this rolled out at the end of last year
o What it means and how it’s improved the search engine for consumers
• Google Page Experience Update
o Scheduled for May this year. I’ll intro by exploring what we mean by user experience and how it’s connected to SEO before also covering:
o What the core web vitals are
o How they differ from pagespeed
o How to prepare your website for the update
Google & Authority - How to use SEO to position your website as the voice of authority in the increasingly saturated space of the worldwide web.
• Google prides itself in connecting users with trusted sources for example, but how exactly does it spot the experts from the masquerading experts?
• This section will outline trust signals and how to use them to improve your website’s performance
• Also on the agenda: how to apply your SEO strategy to all parts of the marketing funnel, why in-bound marketing is the best and explaining the value non-converting content brings even if it doesn’t directly convert