Intel’s expansion into Ohio has been called a once-in-a generation opportunity.
This new partnership creates a new industry in Ohio and provides transformational workforce development efforts for education, training, and research across the higher education community.
Join us on Thursday, December 1st as we explore what Intel in Ohio means for our state's future.
This webinar will feature recent awardees and their partners of the Intel Semiconductor Education and Research Program for Ohio.
This is the first in a series of events sponsored by the Ohio Innovation Exchange and co-hosted by OhioX that will showcase partnerships between the tech industry and higher education in Ohio.
• Sowmya Venkataramani, University Program Director
Kent State University and Lake Erie College
• Peggy Shadduck, Vice President, Regional Campuses & Dean, College of Applied and Technical Studies at Kent State University
• Johnathan Tedesco, Dean of the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Associate Professor of Chemistry, Lake Erie College
Lorain Community College (LCCC), Stark State College, and Case Western Reserve University
• Kelly Zelesnik, Dean, Engineering Technologies at LLC
• Terri Sandu, Director, Talent and Business Innovation at LLC
• Richard Hartmann, Professor, Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology, Stark State College
• Chris Zorman, Associate Dean for Research, Case School of Engineering Case Western Reserve University
For more information on the Ohio Innovation Exchange, please visit https://www.ohioinnovationexchange.org/
Follow the Ohio Innovation Exchange on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/ohio-innovation-exchange/