On April 20th at 6PM ET, join us for a webinar, co-hosted by the New England Mountain Bike Association (NEMBA) and Eco-Counter
Mountain bikes count - best practices for collecting and applying trail count data
As mountain biking grows in popularity and new trails are added each year, trail count data is an increasingly important tool to understand how and when trails are used. But where is a good place to start? What are some quick-wins? What can be done with that data?
During this session, discover best practices and case studies for collecting count data on mountain bike trails. Join the discussion and have your questions answered during the Q+A session at the end.
- Kim Bradley - Connecticut Trail Census/Connecticut Trail Finder Program Coordinator, UConn Extension
- Travis Counsell - Executive Director, NEMBA
- Andrea Shillolo - Client Consultant, Eco-Counter
- Matthew Kellogg - Executive Director, Appalachian Mountain Bike Club (AMBC)
- Doug Gregory - Assistant Professor, Tennessee Wesleyan University
Moderator: Matt Ainsley - Market Strategist, Eco-Counter
This webinar is free for anyone to attend and will be recorded.