Join the NF Network and Gabriel Halpern for this webinar, as he presents a "dharma talk:" a philosophical exposition by a veteran Yoga teacher explaining how wisdom helps one face life. After 50 years of continuous study and practice, Gabriel articulates the theory behind why practice is essential to the direct experience of clarity and peace of mind.
Life has always been unpredictable, and right now life is really unpredictable! Chances are for the immediate future, we can count on more changes. How do we cope?
Yoga responds with clarity amidst doubt, decisiveness amidst hesitancy, and a positive outlook amidst apprehension about what will be.
Gabriel's goals for this webinar are to educate you and teach you:
- a positive life philosophy based on human excellence, skill-in-action and the power of positive thinking
- a direct experience of how to calm, concentrate, and clarify your mind
- breathing techniques to shift your hemispheric dominance to either logical or intuitive thought,
- guided deep relaxation to soothe the overtaxed nervous system
- hope and vision for the future
Gabriel will explain how theory and practice dovetail into healthy lifestyle choices to deal with the suffering with dignity, compassion, and the best we have within us. Join us for an educational webinar focusing on mindfulness and how that directly impacts a healthy lifestyle.