This very timely high-level event is designed to support private sector N4G commitment making in the area of Workforce Nutrition.
It bring together key leaders/expert in the fields of nutrition and labour, with high-level government representatives, leaders from the World Benchmarking Alliance (WBA) and Access to Nutrition Initiative (ATNI), and key private sector leaders to take a deep dive into the recently released (Sept 2021) WBA’s Food and Agriculture Benchmarks. This benchmark assessed 350 keystone companies; and to use the results to drive private action and N4G commitment making in the area of Workforce Nutrition.
• Government of Japan -- H.E. Shigeyuki GOTO, Minister for Health, Labour and Welfare (TBC)
• Ajinomoto – Takaaki Nishii, President and CEO (Japan)
• Olam International – Sunny Verghese, CEO (Singapore)
• Unilever – Dr Diana Han, MD - Chief Medical Officer, VP Global Health, (USA)
• The Consumer Goods Forum – Wai-Chan Chan, Managing Director (France)
• Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) – Lawrence Haddad, Executive Director (Switzerland)
• World Benchmarking Alliance (WBA) – Viktoria de Bourbon de Parme, Lead Food and Agriculture (Netherlands)
• Access to Nutrition Initiative (ATNI) – Mark Wijne, Research Director, (Netherlands)