Wednesday, November 30 at 11:00am PT / 2:00pm ET
1 hour LIVE Virtual Complimentary Q&A Session
with Vancouver Campus Manager & Program Advisor, Jason Madden, and Head Administrator & Program Advisor, Anna Christensen
Join us for this interactive conversation about The Institute of Holistic Nutrition's In-Class and Online Diploma Program for the upcoming January 2023 semester.
THROUGHOUT THE Q&A YOU WILL LEARN:
• The benefits of our real-time e-learning platform that has students and faculty enjoy the advantages of a traditional classroom culture
• The curriculum depth of the Applied Holistic Nutrition Diploma program
• What the Certified Nutritional Practitioner (CNP) designation is
• The application process and admission requirements
• Our exclusive Co-operative Placement Program
• Career Opportunities after graduation in the field
• How IHN transforms lives
FOR COMPLETE DETAILS:
THIS EVENT IS LIVE ONLY.
It will not be recorded or distributed via replay. You must join us LIVE for the Q&A information.
CAN'T MAKE THIS DATE & TIME?
We are offering an alternative Q&A session on Wednesday, November 30 at 4:00pm PT / 7:00pm ET. Find the link for this on our Facebook page!
Learn more here: