About The Webinar
Few circumstances test the reputation, or call into question the competency of a business, as significantly as a crisis. Although crises are inevitable, many of us are unprepared to respond. The need to communicate and respond is immediate.
Join the Dallas Fort Worth Minority Supplier Development Council as we discuss how the impact of a crisis can severely affect your business, and how preparation, sound judgment, and effective execution of a crisis plan are critical to success.
What We Will Cover
* What is a crisis?
* How to crisis-proof your business and your reputation.
* How to develop a comprehensive crisis plan.
* How to respond in a crisis (with employees, stakeholders,
customers, the public, and the media).
* How to handle social media.
* How to prepare key staff and assign responsibilities.
* How to post-crisis strategies to restore reputation and trust.
Upon Completion of This Webinar, All Attendees Will Receive
Templates to develop your crisis communications plan.
Panelist assistance for limited questions, answers, and guidance for 30 days following the webinar, as well as optional plan development, for a nominal fee.